Helping you through the adult adoption process so you can legally call each other parent and child
Ensure long-term care for the person you love as your own child
Legally recognize the parent/child relationship that is just as true as a biological one
Secure the same inheritance rights as a biological parent/child
DO YOU QUESTION IF THAT FAMILY BOND YOU FEEL SHOULD BE LEGALLY RECOGNIZED?
- You fear the person with a diminished capacity you love as your own won’t have the care they need after you are gone.
- You want the family bond you feel to be just as true as a biological one to be officially recognized.
- You are concerned that there may be no right to future inheritance or care through family insurance.
FUTURE IS POSSIBLE
- What would it be like to go to sleep knowing that your bond is given the same respect and acknowledgment as a biological parent and child?
- How would it feel to have the satisfaction of knowing the law recognizes you as the real parent?
- What if you could rest assured that all rights to inheritance and acknowledgment as a family member are forever secured?
ADULT ADOPTION LEGAL SERVICES CAN HELP MAKE THAT PARENT/CHILD RELATIONSHIP A LEGAL ONE
If you and another adult have a parent-child bond, adult adoption can give you the peace of mind you are looking for by knowing that your relationship will be recognized by law the same as a biological one. An adult adoption ensures your relationship receives all the legal protections and rights of a biological parent and child.
GAIN PEACE OF MIND THROUGH ADULT ADOPTION
- Comfort of knowing that your bond is given the same respect and acknowledgment as a biological parent and child.
- Security of knowing that you can ensure long-term care for that adult with diminished capacity that you love like your own child.
- Satisfaction of knowing that all rights to inheritance and acknowledgment as a family member are forever secured.
EXPERT ADOPTION ATTORNEYS UTILIZE A STREAM-LINED PROCESS TO LEAD YOU FROM START TO FINISH
- Almost entirely virtual experience with the exception of in-person court appearances with your attorney by your side.
- Fast and efficient communication with our team to answer all of your questions, so you know what to expect right from the start and throughout the process.
- Personal client web portal, so you can securely send your attorney documents, sign documents, and message your attorney all in one convenient online space
YOU PAY A FLAT FEE QUOTED UP FRONT. NO BILLING BY THE MINUTE OR PAYING FOR PHOTOCOPIES. WE EVEN TAKE CARE OF THE FILING FEES FOR YOU.
EXPERIENCED LAWYERS WITH EXPERTISE YOU NEED
Our attorneys have over 23 years of combined experience in family litigation. Our team also brings over 20 years of experience to ensure our clients have the support and expertise they need throughout the adoption process.
FLAT FEE GUARANTEE
We provide an upfront quote. You only pay a one-time, flat fee. No hourly billing, no paying for photocopies, and no worrying how long you were on the phone with your attorney. We even pay the filing fees.
SECURE YOUR FAMILY’S FUTURE WITH ADULT ADOPTION
Enjoy the peace of mind and satisfaction of knowing you are legally recognized as parent/child, and your relationship is now secure and protected for life.